Last Update February 04, 2019.
Thank you for choosing to be part of our part of community of REDLTD (“company”,”We”,”us”,or,”our”).We are community to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any question or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please read these privacy policies carefully as it will you informed decision about sharing your personal information with us.
1. What information we collect?
Personal information you disclose to us.
In short: we collect personal information that you, provide to us such as name address ,contact information, password and security data, payment information, social media login data.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering at the site expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our product and services, when, participating in activity on the site or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interaction with us and the site ,the choices you use the following:
Name and Contact Data: We collect your first name and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
Credentials: We collect password password hint and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
Payment Data: We collect necessary to process your payment if you make purchase, such as your payment instrument number(such as a credit card number),and the security code associated with your payment data is stored by our payment processor and you should review its policy and contact the payment process directly to respond to your questions.
Information automatically collect
In Short: some information such as IP addresses /or browser and device characteristic is collect automatically when you visit our site.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the site reveal your specification identify(like your name or contact)information, but may include devices characteristic ,operating system language perfrence,refrence,refreing URL device name,countay.location information about how and when you use our site and other technical information this information is primarily need to maintain to security and operation of our site and fir our internal analytics and reporting purpose.
Like may business we also collect and through cookies and technology.
Information collect information other sources.
In Short: we may collect limited data from public data base marketing, partners .social media platform, and other outside source.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook,) as well as from other third parties. Example of the information we from other sources include: social media profile information (your name, gender, birthday, email, current city, state and country, user identification numbers for your contacts, profile picture URL and any other information that you choose to make public marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
2. How do we use your information?
In Short: We process your information tor purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Sites for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests ("Business Purposes"), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you ("Contractual"), With your consent ("Consent”, and/or for compliance with our legal Obligation("Legal Reasons"). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process. If you choose to Link your account with us to a third party account * (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process. See the section below headed "HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS" for further information.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if This is in accordance With your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the ''WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS" Below).
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Sites.
- To post testimonials. We post testimonial on our site that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial we will obtain your consent to use your name and testimonial. If you wish to update, or delete your testimonial, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- Administer prize draws and competitions. We may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in competitions.
- Request Feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Sites.
- To protect our Sites. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enable user-to-user communications. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user's consent.
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies.
- TO respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use the your information for business purposes, such as data analysis Identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Sites, products, services, marketing and your experience.
3. Will your information be shared with anyone?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfil business obligation
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business Interests.
- Performance of a contract: where we have entered into a contact with you , we may process your personal information to fulfil the term of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, Such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of policies and suspected fraud, situation involving potential treats of the safety of any person and illegal activities or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, Customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Sites, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Sites over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyse and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purpose.
- Business Transfers. We may share or Transfers your information in connection with , or during negotiations of, any merger , sale of company assets , financing , or acquisition of all or portion of business to another company
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Sites. These companies may use information about your visits to our Website(s) and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
4. Who will your information be shared with?
We take the protection of our customer’s data very seriously, so you can trust we wouldn’t, and don’t, sell or distribute any of your personal data to untrusted third parties. We do, however, share relevant parts of your data with select third parties if they are processing data on our behalf. These are closely selected, monitored and audited companies who assist us in providing our services to you the customer. We call these companies data processors, to help explain what they do we have broken these down to three key categories:.
- Companies that help us and our customers use our services such as payment processors, warehouse team, courier companies and return services.
- Service providers that we work closely with to help us run things day to day and provide better experiences to customers. These companies include Google, advertising partners, our website hosting company and various other tools we use such as multi-variant testing etc.
6. How long do we keep your information?
When we have no on-going legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymity, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
7. How do we keep your information safe?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organisational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Sites is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
8. What are your privacy rights?
When it comes to your personal info, you have a lot of rights. These include:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used by companies.
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request that we purge your data, stop processing it or collecting it in some circumstances.
- The right to stop direct marketing messages.
- The right to request that we transfer elements of your data either to you or another service provider.
- The right to complain to your country’s data protection regulator — in the UK this is the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint to make, or just have a question for us - get in touch!
9. Controls for do-not-track features
10. Do we make updates to this policy?
In Short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
11. How can you contact us about this policy?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at email@example.com or by post to
The Clock House
MarloW, Bucks SL7 1NT